Gary Mantz and Suzanne Mitchell
Invite you to tune in and turn on to a program by the Boomers, of the Boomers, and for the Boomers! We talk to fascinating people, including celebrities, about subjects that intrigue and inspire us and our listeners: personal growth, spirituality, metaphysics, and pop culture. We also play some of the greatest music ever recorded from the 60′s, 70′s, and 80′s.
Enjoy the show in the greater Seattle area Fridays 10 am-11am and Saturdays 10am-Noon Pacific time
or online at
Alternative Talk 1150 AM KKNW
Gary and Suzanne are proud Baby Boomers, members of the generation born in the exciting and often turbulent times after World War II. These were the unforgettable years of:
- The Rock and Roll revolution and British Invasion
- Civil Rights, Feminism, and Anti-war protests
- Hippies, Flower Power, and the dawn of a New Age
- Assassination of JFK; Watergate
- Space race from Sputnik to the moon landings
- Television comes of age; motion pictures take a quantum leap in themes and technology
Mantz and Mitchell is your headquarters for a celebration of Boomer culture.
What was old is now young again. Groovy!
Welcome to Boomer HQ. Glad you found us.
Fridays 10 am – 11 am
Saturdays 10 am – 12 pm